PUSHED THINGS TOO FAR

You’re another person who always tries to make me to blame,
Insulting and attacking in a way that you should feel shame,
The one person who I never expected this from and thought would always be there,
Why do you too dismiss and mock my hurt feelings like you do without a care?

This time you have gone and pushed things way too far,
It absolutely kills me inside because of who you are,
You have said things so hurtful that I don’t think there is a remedy,
I am lost when it comes to how you can fix what you have done to me,

Sometimes I wish that I could run away all alone,
You couldn't put all fault on me if I just vanished on my own,
There is no point trying to tell you anything I desperately need to say,
If I did I know that you would throw it all back at me anyway.
© Poetic Anita Ashwini Shea 2015

No comments: