I have to accept the fact that you are now gone,
The endless tears I cry will never bring you back,
No matter how many times I scream about how this this is wrong,
It will not fill the void that you leave that is the darkest black.
I know you are at rest in a better place,
You are watching over me and guiding me through,
Nothing or no one can ever replace,
The special bond forever shared between me and you.
God had a reason to take you away,
You were needed in Heaven to be by his side,
I carry you in my heart every minute of every day,
And feel you with me in spirit as I continue life’s ride.
You are and always will be a significant part of me,
And I wear that with pride because you were the best,
But the time has come for me to finally set you free,
To be honest that will be my hardest test.
© Poetic Anita Ashwini Shea 2015
No comments:
Post a Comment