I can't seem to be able to run away,
To turn around and escape this pain,
Rearing its ugly head on any given day,
With ridiculous thoughts overtaking my brain,
All of the things it has prevented me to do,
Trapping me within the four walls of my room,
I try to suffer in silence so nobody has a clue,
Protecting those I love from my inner darkness and gloom,
When alone I cry out so much anger and frustration,
Asking God why does much of my life have to be so draining,
Subjected to psychological and emotional devastation,
Never knowing if in my world it will be sunny or raining,
I'm running out of ways to defeat this monster in my mind,
My energy to keep going gets beaten with each episode,
None of it makes sense it all sounds undefined,
All I want is to know how to mentally lighten the load.
© Poetic Anita Ashwini Shea 2015
No comments:
Post a Comment