SOULMATE

You bring out parts of me that I thought I'd lost forever,
You treat me in a way I haven't been treated like ever,
You put a smile on my face how I've never smiled before,
You make me feel that I no longer have to search anymore,
You talk to me like a prince would talk to his princess,
You see me and look passed all that I think makes me a mess,
You praise me in such ways that I am really not used to,
You open up comfortably showing your emotions are true,
You kiss me and it sends nice shivers down my spine,
You put hope in me that my dream man will finally be mine,
You drive away and I miss you the second we're apart,
You have proven to me that I'm able to have true love in my heart,
You take me as I am which puts my mind at complete ease,
You look at me in a way making me weak at the knees,
You raise my faith to a level of us meeting being fate,
You give my whole being confirmation that you are my soulmate.
©Poetic Anita Ashwini Shea 2015

No comments: