I've been watching what you do,
Babe I know what you've gone through,
But I just can't stop thinking,
We're on a ship that's sinking,
Why don't you talk to me?
I can see into your eyes,
Yet I can't see into your lies,
I believe all that you say,
I'm ready for come what may,
Why don't you talk to me?
Baby can you please talk to me?
Baby can you please talk to me?
I know that you do a lot,
I also feel the pain you've got,
Try to understand,
I have two helping hands,
Why don't you talk to me?
I've been watching what you do,
Babe I know what you've gone through,
But I just can't stop thinking,
We're on a ship that's sinking,
Why don't you talk to me?
Baby can you please talk to me?
Baby can you please talk to me!
© Poetic Anita Ashwini Shea 2015
No comments:
Post a Comment